Sunday 17 January 2016

Grey Tones









MISSGUIDED Top & Skirt | H&M Coat | ZARA Heels

I've been away from blogging for so long. I really don't like being away for long periods because it takes a while to get back into the groove of things. I have just been so occupied with other responsibilities and I had to prioritize as blogging is a hobby of mine; it can only occupy my spare time. I would definitely get some more frequent posts up for you guys once I am able to shoot some outfits.
 I managed to capture this look a few weeks ago. I've been loving grey tones this season and I thought this grey skirt would look great paired with my grey coat. 

PS. Follow my Instagram I have been uploading a lot more frequently @vivientann



1 comment:

  1. Simplicity at its best! You have a way of styling basics which I just love. Love how the statement shoes add a little something to this look.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete